Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blessed


Friends, thank you for your prayers this week. And thank you for being so kind to let me whine a little. I know Ephraim is relatively healthy. The things we are dealing with are so minor and fairly treatable. We are so blessed to have two healthy children. I know many people, and some of you at times, have had children with very serious health issues. I just wanted you all to know I do have some perspective. Sometimes it is hard to convey in a few paragraphs written while half asleep.

I also wanted to add, that in all the sickness I forgot a very important thing...Ellie scored her first goal at her soccer game Monday night. It was the only goal her team got that night. (She also scored one for the other team!) We were so proud of her. She is really enjoying soccer. The above picture is from her first game (see, her hair is still long). I can't get any good shots during the game - I need a bigger lens for my camera (Scott, are you reading, dear?) Anyway, way to go Elle!

4 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

Way to Go Ellie!!

glad little E is doing better.

Shana

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Hey girl, don't beat yourself up about worrying about your kids. WE ALL DO IT. Your child is important and when he/she is sick that is upsetting and worrisome. I understand where your coming from totally.
Yea for Ellie!!! You go, girl. Ya' know there is a women's soccer team at the olympics. She could be a future olympian.
Love ya!

chelle belle said...

She's SOOO cute! (gosh, she looks so grown up in her little uniform!)

Maddie said...

Great job Ellie!! Adorable picture!!